We are a group of Verado owners from all over the world that encourage the free exchange of information about the Verado engine. We are not affiliated with Mercury Marine and accept no advertising. We strictly exist from members contributions.
If you would like to join our group all we ask is that you register. If you want to join the contributor board, see the message down below in the free discussion area which explains the benefits of that section.
Your source for Verado Information
June 17, 2019, 03:05:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CLICK HERE to become a contributor and gain access to the Expert section. PROBLEMS? email me at glenersly@mac.com-DO NOT CONTACT PAYPAL

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CDS G3 2019 Hardware & Software  (Read 153 times)
HyperTab

« on: June 10, 2019, 08:16:40 pm »

Hi,

Anyone with Mercury CDS G3 2018 or 2019 diagnostic software who can give us some info about recommended hardware to use?
Software can be downloaded from here, if you have a license key ...  Wink
https://service.mercurymarine.com/g3/download
I can only find the "old" cable on the eBay ... there should also be a USB-version ...  :Smiley

* s-l1600.jpg (105.01 KB, 1193x1024 - viewed 34 times.)
Captbill
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 08:42:10 pm »

Where are you getting a license key? Wanna trade a cable for a key?
Charlie

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 06:30:43 pm »

CDS and G3 are 2 different diagnostic systems, Mercury doesn't support CDS anymore, they are forcing you into G3 which I like

Merc Certified since 1982
USCG Licensed 100 Ton Master
MASTER VERADO CERTIFIED TECH
HyperTab

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 01:55:26 pm »

... they are forcing you into G3 ...

... so you have G3 ...  :Smiley
HyperTab

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 02:01:16 pm »

Where are you getting a license key? Wanna trade a cable for a key?

No, I don't have a key, sir ... that's why I ask. There must be something out "here".
(Just like BMW's ISTA is out in the world ... )
Letting the fans get the hold of a "unlicensed" G3 software, will only benefit Mercury, the same way ISTA isn't prosecuted by BMW.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: