We are a group of Verado owners from all over the world that encourage the free exchange of information about the Verado engine. We are not affiliated with Mercury Marine and accept no advertising. We strictly exist from members contributions.
If you would like to join our group all we ask is that you register. If you want to join the contributor board, see the message down below in the free discussion area which explains the benefits of that section.
Your source for Verado Information
October 16, 2017, 09:51:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CLICK HERE to become a contributor and gain access to the Expert section. PROBLEMS? email me at glenersly@mac.com

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Love My Verado  (Read 136 times)
jetboi550
Contributor

« on: October 09, 2017, 06:05:17 pm »

I read all these posts with Verado problems I just wanted to post what a great motor this has been for me.  I'm running a 2006 150 with 900 hours on a 18" Lund Fisherman.  I have had no problems in all the years running.  I do all the 100 / annual maintenance myself and take it to a Merc dealer with a certified Verado tech for my 300 hr maintenance.  The motor runs great and strong.  I just spent a week walleye fishing in Northern MN motor never missed a beat.  When it comes time to re-power I will for sure look at another Verado.   
Glen
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 06:07:45 pm »

The Verado is going on 12 years in production. Nothing makes it that long if itís a piece of trash. But forums, particularly this one,  only get people that are having problems. Itís why I wrote this EIGHT years agoÖ

http://www.veradoclub.com/index.php?topic=595.0
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 06:30:21 pm by Glen » Logged

Welcome! Please search First, also motor year and hours when posting
jfaisten

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 09:57:32 am »

End of first season with my twin 225's. They are a lot of fun to drive. Looking forward to spring.

Jeff
SE Michigan
B/W 270 Dauntless, Twin 225
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: