We are a group of Verado owners from all over the world that encourage the free exchange of information about the Verado engine. We are not affiliated with Mercury Marine and accept no advertising. We strictly exist from members contributions.
If you would like to join our group all we ask is that you register. If you want to join the contributor board, see the message down below in the free discussion area which explains the benefits of that section.
Your source for Verado Information
December 13, 2019, 08:30:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CLICK HERE to become a contributor and gain access to the Expert section. PROBLEMS? email me at glenersly@mac.com-DO NOT CONTACT PAYPAL

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water leaking from flush port?  (Read 17017 times)
Glen
Administrator

« on: September 18, 2016, 01:35:45 pm »

Some  run into a problem with water leaking from the flush port. If you look inside the engine you'll see a water hose line that is going up to the top of the engine and at the top of the engine there is a plastic tee. Use common sense, take that apart, clean it out and put it back together.

Clean out what you have, or buy a new one at Veradoclubparts.com. See the pics there.

http://www.veradoclubparts.com/Flush_Fitting_p/flshftasykt.htm

PS....no harm will come to the engine if you use the engine with the water leaking , fix it at your earliest convenience
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 05:33:12 pm by Glen » Logged

Welcome! Please search First, no problem is really new, also motor year and hours when posting
Robert22

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 09:40:10 am »

Some  run into a problem with water leaking from the flush port. If you look inside the engine you'll see a water hose line that is going up to the top of the engine and at the top of the engine there is a plastic tee. Use common sense, take that apart, clean it out and put it back together.

Clean out what you have, or buy a new one at Veradoclubparts.com. See the pics there.

http://www.veradoclubparts.com/Flush_Fitting_p/flshftasykt.htm

PS....no harm will come to the engine if you use the engine with the water leaking , fix it at your earliest convenience
New to the site, how do I post?
Twin Monsters

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 05:07:47 am »

Hey guys ,
My t-fitting is clogged ( water spitting out while motors are running out Of the fresh water rinse intake )
I was told by the merc guys there was a new design in the t-fitting , is this true ? Is it hard to replace ?
And does anyone have the part number on the old design and this so called new design, thanks
koppie

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 02:22:49 pm »

889633A04 is the part number.  Don't think there has been an upgrade.  You can usually service the part if you take it apart carefully.
Theredman

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 03:06:38 am »

I have this issue with my 300 Verado. What happens if I donít fix it? And just let it leak A little
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: