We are a group of Verado owners from all over the world that encourage the free exchange of information about the Verado engine. We are not affiliated with Mercury Marine and accept no advertising. We strictly exist from members contributions.
If you would like to join our group all we ask is that you register. If you want to join the contributor board, see the message down below in the free discussion area which explains the benefits of that section.
Your source for Verado Information
September 19, 2019, 01:33:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CLICK HERE to become a contributor and gain access to the Expert section. PROBLEMS? email me at glenersly@mac.com-DO NOT CONTACT PAYPAL

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Was contributing to the expert board worth it for you?  Why or why not?  POLL
I contributed and it has been totally worth it.
I have contributed but have not needed help with anything, yet.
I have only had a few questions/debating on whether to get the Verado/boat, and don't feel the need to contribute just yet.
No way I'm forking over $40, I could get a new fuel filter and the tool for that money, are you crazy?
I just like to read about what all y'all have to say for free, thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Was contributing to the expert board worth it? POLL  (Read 107313 times)
wtomko

« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2011, 08:57:09 pm »

I paid the $40 and only accessed the "expert" forum once in 8 months. It was worth it!
240 LTS

« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2011, 09:15:35 pm »

You may not need the information on that side often but it's a great feeling to know the answer to your question(s) are at you fingertips.

Capt. Jeff Streett
Triton 240 LTS,
2005- Gen I- 250 "V"
Bob's 4" Versa-Jac
19 Rev4,
Upper Chesapeake Bay
Light Tackle
tallykenj

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2011, 06:42:52 pm »

I've been checking out the free discussion for a few months. I look at it almost daily to catch up. I've read all of the posts associated with this thread. There is no doubt this board deserves my money; so I just contributed.  Cheesy

Ken
Tallahassee, FL
27' 2010 Avalon Ambassador
Mercury Verado 250
Love'n every minute...and every gallon
240 LTS

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2011, 08:16:09 pm »

Welcome to the family!

Capt. Jeff Streett
Triton 240 LTS,
2005- Gen I- 250 "V"
Bob's 4" Versa-Jac
19 Rev4,
Upper Chesapeake Bay
Light Tackle
Rowboat57

Always a good day on the water.

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2011, 10:02:49 pm »

Totally worth while.  I love being on the water, but want to make sure my boat is safe and operating properly.  The V club is like a security blanket.  I read posts to learn what is normal and what is not.  I even had the t-stat dump fitting replaced on my 2006 V 200 HP this summer, which has less than 100 hours in salt water.  My Michigan tech had to call Mercury to find out how to drill the thing out because they have never replace one before.  It might have been ok, but I feel much better knowing it is done.  I thiink the club helps to keep us all on the water (where we want to be) and not in the shop.
Kelly

« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2011, 08:05:42 pm »

I have been a member for years and just got around to contributing.
Totally worth every cent. -Kelly Hicks
 Wink

2006 Boston Whaler 305 Conquest
2012 T300hp Verado Outboards
4KW Kohler Genset
steveben

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2011, 10:53:01 am »

Would pay double it's the best insurance with the best people available

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.116532,-73.395908

2005 whaler 305  conquest 250 verado's ,TR-1, E-120 , sirus.
offshore
outrageous270

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2014, 10:53:47 am »

I asked some questions in the free area, had my questions answered, even learned how to drive my boat properly reading the free articles. So I contributed to the site to keep it running for others and haven't had cause to use the forum since! Was paying worth it? Well I didn't even need to contribute and I'd still say a resounding yes, many times over.
Montyn1

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2014, 01:37:03 pm »

Absolutely, it has helped me several times in the last 6 or 7 years with my Verado 150, love the site.  Thanks, guys!
Sergio
Contributor

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2019, 01:07:37 pm »

I contributed just because the free info was well worth money saved and wanted to contribute
Providince
Contributor

« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2019, 10:16:51 pm »

I paid because the free information was worth it. How many days after I pay does it take for my account to be upgraded?

You are good to go......
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 10:39:18 pm by Glen » Logged
Glen
Administrator

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2019, 10:39:38 pm »

You are good to go....

Welcome! Please search First, no problem is really new, also motor year and hours when posting
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: