We are a group of Verado owners from all over the world that encourage the free exchange of information about the Verado engine. We are not affiliated with Mercury Marine and accept no advertising. We strictly exist from members contributions.
If you would like to join our group all we ask is that you register. If you want to join the contributor board, see the message down below in the free discussion area which explains the benefits of that section.
Your source for Verado Information
December 15, 2017, 07:51:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SITE NOW ACCEPTS PICS - under “additional options” when posting

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our recommendation for a motor cover here  (Read 53360 times)
250kts

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 03:51:42 pm »

Can the Rocco covers be dispatched to the UK?

I would need two 6cyl covers

Steve
Glen
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 03:53:34 pm »

Can the Rocco covers be dispatched to the UK?

I would need two 6cyl covers

Steve

who knows? Anything can be shipped anywhere if you got the $$$ - I suggest you do what is noted in the first thread and contact him....

Welcome! Please search First, no problem is really new, also motor year and hours when posting
Joeyjoe

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 12:37:49 pm »

Are these still available? I went to the provided web site, but did not see them. Looking to purchase for my 150.

cheers

Joe
Glen
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 01:37:58 pm »

what website? - Merc? yeah don't know

Rocco's email and phone is in the 1st post...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 01:43:14 pm by Glen » Logged

Welcome! Please search First, no problem is really new, also motor year and hours when posting
mcroe
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 09:34:21 pm »

Thought some guys might like to know this about motor covers.  I recently bought a Mercury motor cover for my 200 hp V-rod.  I order it from Amazon.Com after reading all the pros and cons of the fitted covers.
Here is the web site address: [http://www.amazon.com/Attwood-Custom-Fit-Mercury-Covers-Verado/dp/B001O0DDUE/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1278630150&sr=1-1-fkmr1]

>  Cost about $170.00
     >  Looks great!
     >  Takes 5 minutes to install due to fitted design
     >  Best to have good access to the stern of your boat.  My Boston Whaler Outrage makes on/off pretty easy.
Pictures on my Boston Whaler 210 Outrage being stored on a lift in front of our house in nothern Michigan.
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

snookerdoo

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 11:11:46 am »

I have a 300 HP Verado.  I ordered a engine cover from an accessory company, which sells mercury products, as mercury did not list an engine cover for the Verado past 275 HP.  I called mercury, they gave me Attwood's website.  I ordered the one which was suppose to be fit my motor, but does not and box says up to 275 HP.  Am I looking at the wrong place?  Any reviews on the spray cover made by "Outboard engine motors covers America" as an alternative.  Thanks.
Frog

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2010, 08:36:01 am »

Here is the cheap version and works perfect.
just $ 22,99
http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-WeatherSafe-Boat-Motor-Covers/product/10200433/-1539459
Oibark

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2011, 08:17:13 pm »

Glen

Sent e-mail to Rocco and it came back not a good e-mail address. Wanted to order Motor Cover. Address sent is   gdscanvas@yahoo.com

Any suggestions

George
GatorContender

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 02:23:31 pm »

He still making these? Repowering with a Vrod and want to get one!

Guess I'lll just shoot him an email
Apollon
Contributor

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 04:24:14 pm »

Has anyone had any experience with OCA (outboardcovers.com) ?

Their quality seems to be good and the options of what is available is interesting.  I like the fact that they make a cover that you can use while running the motors.
Morair

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2016, 06:30:31 pm »

For triples (on an intrepid wa) is it an ok idea to make one cover to cover all the with elastic or drawstring?

Larry

Larry
2006 Intrepid "SKYWATER"
3 x 275hp (for now)
Glen
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2016, 09:38:12 pm »

If they fit, there is no reason not to do one cover if that your style

jfaisten

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2017, 03:54:21 pm »

Just talked to Rocco -- he's still very much in business. Price has gone up a bit -- $140 for the standard single and $180 for the Supreme.
sounds like a great supplier.

Thanks

Jeff
SE Michigan
B/W 270 Dauntless, Twin 225
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: